AQ in the Community
At AQ, we gratefully give back to the community in which we live work and play, both through social action and philanthropy, and as leaders in our industry. We are proud to have leadership and actively participate in the following charitable organizations:
- Arthritis Society of Canada www.arthritis.ca
- United Way of Canada www.unitedway.ca
- Womens Endowment Fund www.jewishfoundation.org
- Canada's Food Banks www.foodbankscanada.ca
- More Than Shoes www.morethanshoes.ca
- Misericordia Health Centre Foundation www.misericordiafoundation.com
- CancerCare Manitoba www.cancercare.mb.ca
- CHU Sainte Justine www.chu-sainte-justine.org
- Sick Kids Foundation www.sickkidsfoundation.com
- Frontiers Foundation www.frontiersfoundation.ca
In support of our community of construction and engineering client partners, we are pleased to support Engineers Without Borders.
Our commitment to excellence in our industry is demonstrated through our ongoing leadership in the Canadian Pension and Benefits Institute. Members of the AQ Team regularly participate as speakers in the growth and development of Benefits and Human Resource professionals. We are proud to have had a number of articles appear in a variety of national and regional publications.